My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just got the phone call I was waiting for. All of Rocco's bloodwork came back fine. There is no problem at all with any of his organ functions, his glucose level is fine - no sign of diabetes or any other problem.

The doc quizzed me about the amount of water he is drinking, and I know how much his bowl holds, so I told him. He says that is normal for Rocco's size. I don't know why he has been drinking so much less all these years.

I don't know why he is drinking so much water all of a sudden, but as long as the tests are all good, I guess I can stop worrying about it.

WHEW!!!!!!!!

I felt so relieved that I called Rocco over to me and told him the good news, giving him lots of hugs and kisses. He has been lethargic all morning - probably picking up on my mood - but he perked up right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home