My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I figured it would be depressing, as it usually is.

Boy, was I wrong! Both my kids called me, and my youngest son talked with me for 2 1/2 hours. It was great to catch up with his news and listen to him talk about his life.

Also, yesterday I got started on a new writing project. The book I have been working on for over 2 years is stalled at the moment, waiting for me to finish researching. I need to go back to Holland to finish the research, and will go there this summer.

Meantime, I miss writing, so I sat down and started the next project. I figured out a basic structure for it, decided how to introduce the theme and planned how to build on the theme throughout the book.

All in all, yesterday was a very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home