My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Monday, May 25, 2009

I had big plans for today - lots of things I wanted to accomplish - but after working like a dog for 6 days in a row, today I can't seem to get going. I didn't take my usual hike this morning, didn't take care of a job that is waiting for me "sometime this week" and didn't tackle a project here at my house that I wanted to get done. Instead, I'm wasting time and doing nothing. I can just feel my batteries recharging!

Here is a picture I took one evening last week at the beach, just after sunset. All those shades of blue enchanted me. Blue ocean, blue sky, blue clouds, and all of them with so many delicate shadings. I just love the drama of the skies here in Florida:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home