My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Woke up this morning and couldn't sit up. My back is in agony. It's hard to walk, because I have to hold my body "just so" or I'll have stabbing pain. Sitting is the same. I can't just lean back into a chair, I have to ease back slowly and can only go back so far before I have to stop.

Every move I make is extremely painful.

Owwwwwww!

This is going to be a rough time.

I was going to work today, go to a drum circle this evening, church tomorrow morning, spend the afternoon with a friend and go canoeing tomorrow night for 3 hours. A bunch of people are meeting by the Peace River near Punta Gorda, to paddle in the full mooon.

Now, I won't be doing any of those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home