My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This afternoon, I spent a few hours on one of my volunteer jobs. This particular charitable organization is doing a fundraiser - a yard sale. I was helping to sort and price the donated items. I picked up a small box and started to carry it to the table where we were putting on prices. I looked down at the box and noticed something weird poking out of it. My eyes got as big as saucers, and I looked up again. The three women who were working with me were all looking at me, and laughing. I said "Is this what I think it is?"

It was an electrical, plug-in dildo. I blurted out "but the tip is so HUGE!" and that set the ladies off into hysterics. Of course, I laughed too. We all had to sit down for a couple minutes, and just get that laugh out.

I put a two-dollar sticker on the handle, and buried it in a large box of other items. Too bad I won't be there on the day of the sale. It would be fun to watch peoples' reactions to that thing.

I wonder if anyone would actually buy a second-hand dildo, knowing where it had been? Ooooooh, that's just too weird to think about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home