My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can't sleep tonight. It's been like this for days. Seems like my allergy symptoms go into overdrive when I am in my house. That is so weird, because I have high-tech, expensive, air cleaner units all over the place, I keep my place super clean, but still, the symptoms lessen when I leave home. I'm getting really worried that I'm allergic to my dog. Honestly, I've had this suspicion for a long time, but just don't want to face it. Guess I would rather suffer like this than not have my little buddy around.

Oh, dear, what do I do??????

I can't breath well enough to lay down on my bed, I am sneezing constantly and blowing my nose all the time. There are mounds of used tissues in every waste can in the house.

Helllllllp!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina Warrior said...

Say it ain't so puppy, say it ain't so!?

Maybe you should keep him in an air-tight bubble, so you could still play with him and stuff, but you wouldn't get alergicmified by him :)

Seriously though, I hope you start feeling better. Allergies aren't fun :(

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home