My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Barack Obama is coming to Fort Myers today for a PR speech. People were lined up overnight, two nights ago, to get tickets for the event. A friend of mine proudly waved her ticket yesterday - she got it because she is an elected official.

If I went, I would probably heckle the guy. He's trying to promote his stimulus package proposal. Yeah, right, I want to listen to him try explaining why borrowing more money from China and dumping it into our economy is going to make us stronger - NOT!

No Republicans have voted to approve his proposal. Funny, considering they supported Bush and his stupid spending policies.

No matter who is proposing it, it's still stupid.

I will be spending my day earning some honest cash, not borrowing any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home