My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

I have about two minutes on this computer, so this will be short.

Accomplishing SO MUCH of what I had hoped to accomplish regarding family research, and more to do next week when I will hopefully meet with people in Leeuwarden and Harlingen.

The stories are coming thick and fast, and I have gotten permission from one person to write her sister's story fully. I was worried about that, and am very, very glad that she was willing to let me write about it. Her sister's story is terribly sad, but integral to our family's saga. I was not going to write it, however, without permission, because I have no intention of hurting anyone.

Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home