My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm in Amsterdam now, trying to fight with a stupid public computer that has a serious bad atttitude. I pay 30 euro cents per minute to be online, and this thing is just not working. It won't navigate around my email website, just keeps stalling. Only responds to my input once in a while. It's driving me crazy! It's already cost me 8 euros (about 12 American dollars) just to read my email and convince this beast to navigate to my blog. This thing just keeps freezing up, or "stuttering" and stuff like that.

The weather here is idyllic. Hasn't rained a drop, yet. I didn't sleep last night on the plane at all, and have been going all day long. Basically getting myself situated, sorting out logistics. all that crap. Tonight, I will sleep and tomorrow, I will be able to start having fun! And, hopefully, find a more functional computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home