My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

This morning I put two cloves of garlic into the juice. I keep reading and hearing how healthful that is, but am afraid that I will start to "sweat" a garlic odour. If that starts happening, that will be the end of garlic in my juice!

Garlic makes the stuff totally disgusting to drink. Between that and the ginger, I just hold my breath, guzzle it, and gulp something else before even taking a breath, so I don't get the full effect of the juice.

My mom agreed to take care of my little dog if I go to Holland next summer. I called an aunt and uncle in Drachten to confirm that their offer still stands to let me stay there on my next visit. They told me the dates when they will be on vacation, and said that I could come when they are home. It is looking more and more like I will be going!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweating garlic would be an official yucko, that's for sure :)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home