My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grietje, Henk and I drove to a big, North Sea fishing harbour.  I LOVED the dozens of brightly-coloured fishing boats moored in the harbour.  These pictures are definitely worth clicking on to enlarge, because the boats are so cool. 















There was a store/restaurant dockside, one of those places where you can get the freshest ocean-caught fish possible.  Here is a translation of the restaurant's sign pictured below:  Fishermen Fish ....... Fresh Fish ........ Shrimp ....... Hot Fish ...... New Holland ...... Smoked Fish ....... Coffee ...... Potato ....



I am sooooo hungry, just looking at that sign picture!  Could just RIP INTO a plate of fresh ocean fish and shrimp, right about now!  But I'm not there, so I can't ..... oh, well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home