My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i'm just going crazy with this blog server. blogger has always been highly functional, very easy and lots of fun to work with. but, for the past week or two it has been pitching fits on me. i have tried repeatedly to write a post with pictures, and keep getting shut down. the website lets me get started, then starts to "wig out" and i can't get anything done.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!

well, whatever .... i will go back to my travel blog when blogger gets over its fit - or, i will move this blog!!!!

my business volume has been picking up, very unexpectedly. i'm thrilled and delighted to be so busy at this time of year. usually, i would be sitting around twiddling my thumbs now, but i'm actually keeping reasonably busy. bad for my writing, good for my wallet ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home