My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, Florida, United States

A reader and a writer. A dreamer and a doer.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This is a ridiculously HOT autumn, for south Florida.  Today the temperature went up to 94 degrees (for you Canadians and Europeans, that is about 34.5 degrees Celsius.)  That is WILD for October!  And, the humidity has not let up as it usually does at this time of year.  We are steaming, like lobsters in a pot, here in Southwest Florida!

I went to a job today, at the home of a customer who had not been there for a week.  They had not set their a/c controls properly and the temperature inside the place was 91 degrees Farenheit (32.8 Celsius.)  Needless to say, I didn't do much in that house today!

Meanwhile, I have been hearing from people "back home" in Ontario, Canada about the weather there.  My girlfriend tells me that there was SNOW the other day.  It melted almost immediately, as the first snow always does, but it was definitely snow.  I heard another story about a guy who left his space heater on while he went away, to keep his apartment from getting too cold, and it caused a fire. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home